Lincoln Financial GroupTM Life Insurance
- Lincoln Financial GroupTM
- Term insurance up to $200,000
- Available for spouse and children
- Accelerated Death Benefit:
- When diagnosed as terminally ill (having 12 months or less to live), you may withdraw up to 75% of your life insurance coverage to a maximum of $250,000. The death benefit will be reduced by the amount withdrawn. To qualify, you must satisfy the Active Work rule and have been covered under this policy for at least 12 months.
- Payroll deduction
Colonial LifeTM Critical Illness Insurance
Are you prepared for the cost of an illness?
If you were to suffer a heart attack, stroke or other critical illness, would you have the money to cover:
- Deductibles and coinsurance
- Home health care needs
- Travel and lodging
- Lost income
- Child care
Even those who plan for the unexpected with life, disability and health insurance may discover that some critical illness expenses can still remain unpaid. Without adequate protection, you could have to pull from savings or rely on other financial sources in your time of need.
Critical illness insurance from Colonial LifeTM & Accident Insurance Company helps preserve your lifestyle in the event of a specified critical illness. It provides benefits that you can use however you like.
Features of Colonial Life'sTM Critical Illness Insurance:
- Pays a benefit if you are diagnosed with a covered specified critical illness.
- Coverage is available for you and your covered dependents.
Colonial LifeTM Accident Insurance
Accidents can happen anytime, anywhere.
Accidents are usually followed by a series of bills. Even if you have good insurance, you may still have to cover out-of-pocket costs, such as:
- Doctor bills
- Ambulance fees
- Hospital expenses
Accident insurance from Colonial LifeTM & Accident Insurance Company can help protect you, your spouse and your dependent children from the unexpected expenses of an accident.
Features of Colonial Life'sTM Accident Insurance:
- You are paid benefits to help you with the care and treatment of a covered accidental injury.
- Your benefits are paid directly to you (unless you specify otherwise).
- You are paid benefits regardless of any other insurance you may have with other insurance companies.
- You can take your coverage with you if you change jobs or retire.