Health Benefits for Employees
Package includes all immediate family members.
Health Plus Package provides the following services.
Teladoc provides 24/7/365 access to a national network of U.S. board-certified doctors who can resolve many of your medical issues via phone or online video consultations. It's quality healthcare, when and where you need it, with no consultation fee. Teladoc doctors can diagnose, treat and prescribe medication, when necessary, for medical issues including cold and flu symptoms, allergies, bronchitis, sinus problems, urinary tract infection, respiratory infection, pink eye, ear infection and more!
Good health starts with asking questions and knowing where to go for answers. Nurseline™ offers toll-free access to experienced registered nurses, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. The nurses are an instant and trusted source of health information, education and support. The nurses help members based on doctor-approved guidelines.
- Toll-free phone access to Registered Nurses 24/7/365.
- Self-care information and solutions are based on doctor-approved guidelines.
- General info on all types of health concerns.
- Answers about prescription drug use, interactions and OTC medications.
- Translation service for non-English speakers.
- TTY/TTD access for the hearing impaired.
- Computerized record keeping system.
- Medical Directors on staff.
Save 10% to 85% on most acute-care medications such as antibiotics and pain killers prescribed to treat short term illnesses or conditions.
Accepted at independent, national and regional chain pharmacies nationwide.
Medical Health Advisor
Medical Health Advisor can help with a broad range of healthcare and insurance related issues. It helps members with clinical, insurance, and administrative issues for medical, hospital, dental, pharmacy, and other needs. Personal Health Advocates help members get the most out of their health benefits. They are typically registered nurses supported by a team of medical directors and administrative experts.
- Save time and money.
- Find your way through the healthcare and insurance systems.
- Find doctors, hospitals, and other providers.
- Make appointments with providers.
- Find "best in class" medical institutions for a serious illness or injury.
- Get unbiased health info to make decisions.
- Find and research current treatments for a medical issue.
- Use our Health Cost Estimator - a pre-service pricing support tool.
- Resolve insurance claims and billing issues.
- Explain test, treatment, and medications.
- HIPAA Compliant.
MRI & CT Scans
- MRI and CT Scans
- Mammograms and Ultrasounds
- PET CT
Save 50% to 75%* on typical cost for the following services**:
** Available services may vary by provider.
Members also save 10% to 80% on charges for blood tests & other lab testing. The network provides affordable lab testing, which leads to proper diagnosis and effective treatment.
Lab benefits are not available to residents of MA, MD, ND, NJ, NY, RI or SD.
Medical Bill Saver
Providers need to be paid for their services promptly and they often depend on multiple parties for payment. Many will agree to a discount in return for certainty of payment and lower collection costs. Medical Bill Saver™ can lower out-of-pocket costs on medical bills not covered by insurance. Advocates will work with providers to lower the balance on uncovered medical or dental bills over $400 which have not been submitted to insurance or previously discounted.
- Negotiation can lead to 25% to 50% savings.
- Statements are easy to read and detail the outcome/payment terms.
- Providers sign-off on payment terms and conditions.
Hearing-Aids and Products
Free initial screening and save 35% at retail locations nationwide.
Two-year supply of hearing aid batteries and two-year warranty, with a one-time replacement for loss or damage.
Unlimited follow-up care for cleaning and checkups with purchase.
Discounted vitamins. Take an additional 10% off already low prices on products for you, your family and even your pets.
Durable Medical Equipment
Through the Medical Supplies Service, members get discounts on a variety of equipment.
- $5 discount on orders of $100 or more.
- Save 20% to 50% on health and wellness products such as:
- Walking Aids.
- Bathroom Safety.
- Wheelchairs and Scooters.
- Hospital Beds and Accessories.
- Cushioning and Pressure Relief.
- Orthopedic Products.
- Toll-free and online ordering for home delivery on a wide range of health and wellness products.
Diabetes can be hard to manage–an average savings of 48% on supplies and the convenience of right-to-the-door service can make life easier. Comprehensive support and personalized care plans make it easier to manage diabetes and reduce the number of medical visits.